Addressing South Africa’s complex social issues requires different thinking.
Our conditioned responses are deepening our development crisis – what we need is a new way of looking at our world, so that we develop new approaches.
This calls for thinking that is not just out of the box. But ignores the box all together.
Join GIBS’ latest programme specially designed by Dr. Alex Antonites to have us think in waves and not straight lines.
This two day course will teach you how to see the world differently, to re-see problems, and based on this, to develop a business plan that you can take into the complex world of social development.
This course will suit anyone wanting to see things from a different angle. With a particular focus on social change, it will appeal to those in the non-profit sector, government, social entrepreneurs and business leaders who clearly see the link between social development and business growth.
- Thinking differently – applying lateral thinking techniques to complex problems
- Identifying social problems and solutions – and rethinking them as opportunities.
- Connecting the dots between creativity and innovation.
- Analyse this new social innovation ecosystem, through the lens of social business.
- Generate and develop innovative and feasible social opportunities aligned with your specific needs (in any market environment)
- Translate the innovation into a solid business model format to apply in the new system of social development.
R 3 600.00 per delegate – includes comprehensive course notes, lunch and refreshments.
Early bird rate:
R 3 000.00 – closing date is 31 July 2013.
Develop a business model for your new social innovation.
A social business model canvas will be prepared and presented in class.
Registration and inquiries:
Tel: 011 771 4925