Here are instructions for you to register to use the Innovation Forum on the SAINe website:
On the side bar on the right hand side of the SAINe website you will find the “Login” section (below the Recent comments section).
1) Below the “Login” button click on Register (orange) – you will now see WordPress register screen.
2) Choose a username, type in your e-mail address and do the math question.
3) Click on the “Register” button. A password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you provided.
4) Open the e-mail. It copy the password. Click on the link below the password.
5) You will now see a login screen in front of you. Type in your username and paste your password.
Check the “Remember me” box.
6) You can now click the “Login” or “Forum” button to start using the Forum. You will also see what other
members registered for users on the forum.
7) If you lost your password, click on Lost password on the “Login” screen and type in your username. An
e-mail will be send to you – just follow the instructions.
You never have to Log out when you leave the SAINe website and you will always be able to use the Forum on the SAINe website without a need to login.
(Just click on “Innovation Forum” button at the top of the website to use it)
Once you log out, you will have to login again at the Login section at the side bar with your username and password that was originally e-mailed to you.
If you have any further queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.