Here are instructions on how to download SAINe’s MS Power Point Presentations loaded on Slideshare.net:
1) On the SAINe website (www.saine.co.za), click on the heading of the presentation you would like to download – the presentation will open up.
2) Underneath the presentation there would be a line stating “View more presentations from Saine” – click on the word “Saine” in this line – Saine’s account on the Slideshare.net website would open up.
3) Click on the presentation you would like to download (again) – the presentation would open up.
4) Above the presentation you would see a “download” button – click on it.
5) If you are not subscribed as a Slideshare user you quickly have to register – it is easy, just choose a username, password and type in your e-mail address. Also select the account type you would like – you can choose any type, type in the verification text you see on the screen and tick the terms and conditions check box. Deactivate the Slideshare newsletter checkbox if you want.
6) Your Slideshare confirmation e-mail would be e-mailed to you – if you click on the link in this e-mail you would be signed in on Slideshare to download the selected presentation (remember the username and password you have chosen). You don’t have to log out on the Slideshare website ever then you can always download the Saine presentations without signing in every time.
7) Once you are registered as a Slideshare user you can download any presentations on Slideshare. It is very useful. The Slideshare website is www.slideshare.net.
8) Note: To find Saine’s presentations on Slideshare without going on the Saine website first search for Saine (as the username).
If you struggle with anything you are welcome to let me know via e-mail (email@example.com) and I will assist where I can.