Note that SAINe make use of Slideshare.net and Scribd.com to upload documents onto the SAINe website. . How to download pdf documents or slideshows from the Southern African Innovation Network using Scribd:
How to download pdf documents or slideshows from the Southern African Innovation Network using Scribd:
1) Once you see the pdf/slideshow infront of you that you would like to download, click on the orange
coloured, underlined link.
That will link you to www.scribd.com and you will still have see the pdf/slide show.
2) Click on “download” just above the article on you left hand side.
3) Now select the pdf option and click on “download”.
4) You will now have the option to subscribe on www.scribd.com:
- If you have a Facebook account, click on “f connect” and sign in with your e-mail address you use for Facebook and your Facebook password.
- If you don’t have a Facebook account, click on “Sign Up for you’re a free account today” underneath the heading “New to Scribd?”. Type in your e-mail address, a username and a password and click on “Subscribe”. Confirm your e-mail address if necessary with an e-mail being send to you from Scribd.
5) Once you are signed up and logged in on www.scribd.com, you can click on “download on the top left hand corner above the pdf document or slideshow that you would like to download. Then choose the pdf option and click on download. Save the document on your computer as you would normally do.
Please note: If you would like to download Southern African Innovation Network documents from Scribd without finding the document on www.saine.co.za first, you could visit Scribd directly. Just sign in and search for SAInnovationNetwork using the people option (not the document option). Click on SAInnovationNetwork and start downloading your articles of interested as explained above.
Using Scribd is a valuable tool and really worth it.
If you have any further trouble regarding downloading documents don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com.